CUSTOMER SERVICE IS OUR FOCUS
- Written by Melanie Toye, February 20, 2014
Customer service is key from Australian Mortgage Managers viewpoint. When you are looking to purchase a property or multiple properties, you are wanting to work with a close net of people that you can then continue your business relationship with, for future business transactions and advice.
Australian Mortgage Managers achieve this service. From the moment you meet with our professional Mortgage Managers to when you are approved your loan. We are there with you. From the time you have the loan until the final payment of the loan. We are there with you.
When the time comes and you want to find out the best options for your changing circumstances, contact your Mortgage Manager from Australian Mortgage Managers, and they will provide you with the information that is tailored to you.
The reason this type of service is significant for any mortgage owner is because you build a specific trust as the years grow. In addition, when you do have a specific question about new opportunities in the market, you can contact your personal mortgage manager to discuss and brainstorm with a professional in the industry, on your options.
Having a professional in the marketplace at your exposal is a priceless measure that can really improve your current and future situation.
Instead of feeling that you have to manage buying a property alone or that you have to know all the latest mortgage news or terms, you can simply call your Mortgage Manager for the answers.
Do not let your perceived circumstances be the deciding factor of whether you rent or get a mortgage. Discuss with our Australian Mortgage Managers to find out what you can afford and then make the decision. Is having your own mortgage better than paying someone else's?
"However my parents - both of whom came from impoverished backgrounds and neither of whom has been to college, took the view that my overactive imagination was an amusing quirk that would never pay a mortgage or secure a pension." ~ J. K. Rowling
- Buying property in a natural disaster area
- Renovate to the value of the market
- Why you shouldn't wait to get into the property market
- Property Investment Choices
- Before you go property shopping, read this
- Three things to consider before upsizing your property
- How much would you spend on an investment property?
- Holiday home investments - is it worth it?
- Passive income for now and the future
- Let The Block be your guide on how buy & sell works
- Decisions, decisions. Fixed or variable?
- Off the plan property purchases
- 2014 - The year of property
- Customer service is our focus
- Buying to renovate and sell
- Another way to look at property
- Manage your own rental property
- December - Is it a bad time to sell?
- Sick of renting?
- Difference between a bigger property vs a smaller one
- 30 Days of Packing during Christmas
- What I learned from buying my first property
- The right time to sell
- The risk going guarantor
- How do you dream big when on a budget?
- First home or first investment?
- Got equity?
- Buying your last home
- Property purchases based on climate change
- The renovators dream
- Auctions are a winner
- Planning for your financial future
- Cheaper to buy than rent
- Pay off your mortgage sooner
- The Effects of Having Low Interest Rates
- Planning for the future
- Looking to Invest in Property?
- How to Choose a Mortgage Broker
- First Time Mortgage Borrowers
- Be 'In the Know' When Buying a Property
- Refinancing Your Mortgage to Build Your Financial Portfolio
- Borrowing in a Self Managed Super Fund
- Major Life Decisions
- Which State Wins the Popularity Race?
- How to Build a Portfolio of Multiple Properties
- Seeking Funds For Your Investment?
- Boost Your Home Value
- When Buying A Unit
- Take the Stress Out Of Buying Your Home With These Handy Tips
- Refinancing - The Smarter Way to Lower Your Home Loan Repayments
- How to Build A Good Deposit
- Lower Your Mortgage With These Simple Tips
- Big Decision - Overseas Travel or Buy Your First Home?
- Buying Off the Plan
- Saving For A Deposit