2014 - THE YEAR OF PROPERTY
- Written by Melanie Toye, March 9, 2014
It is anticipated that 2014, is the kick starter in property home sales to sell, sell, sell and buy, buy, buy. How can you make the most of 2014 with property?
For home owners who are wanting to stay in their current properties, for more years to come, this is the year to focus on adding to your mortgage repayments. It is also the time to consider fixing your mortgage interest rates or fixing part of them.
People are starting to feel bolder with the property market, as the property sales figures are starting to rise in each state.
For those considering entering the market, now might be the time to speak with a Mortgage Manager to assist you with the steps involved. Questions such as 'How much deposit is required?' or 'What possible funding is available?' As you may be eligible as a first home buyer. We can help answers your questions.
For property sellers, note down all the reasons for the sale of the property and how you can find a better property. Perhaps add a timeframe for ideally when you want to sell and move. Be sure to look into the suburbs you want to live in and the property values located there. It is also the time to look around the market at various financial institutions and research which one will give you the better deal (in all aspects - interest rates, optional extras, such as an offset account etc.)
At Australian Mortgage Managers, we can assist you whether you are new to the property world or long-time buyers and sellers in property.
- Buying property in a natural disaster area
- Renovate to the value of the market
- Why you shouldn't wait to get into the property market
- Property Investment Choices
- Before you go property shopping, read this
- Three things to consider before upsizing your property
- How much would you spend on an investment property?
- Holiday home investments - is it worth it?
- Passive income for now and the future
- Let The Block be your guide on how buy & sell works
- Decisions, decisions. Fixed or variable?
- Off the plan property purchases
- 2014 - The year of property
- Customer service is our focus
- Buying to renovate and sell
- Another way to look at property
- Manage your own rental property
- December - Is it a bad time to sell?
- Sick of renting?
- Difference between a bigger property vs a smaller one
- 30 Days of Packing during Christmas
- What I learned from buying my first property
- The right time to sell
- The risk going guarantor
- How do you dream big when on a budget?
- First home or first investment?
- Got equity?
- Buying your last home
- Property purchases based on climate change
- The renovators dream
- Auctions are a winner
- Planning for your financial future
- Cheaper to buy than rent
- Pay off your mortgage sooner
- The Effects of Having Low Interest Rates
- Planning for the future
- Looking to Invest in Property?
- How to Choose a Mortgage Broker
- First Time Mortgage Borrowers
- Be 'In the Know' When Buying a Property
- Refinancing Your Mortgage to Build Your Financial Portfolio
- Borrowing in a Self Managed Super Fund
- Major Life Decisions
- Which State Wins the Popularity Race?
- How to Build a Portfolio of Multiple Properties
- Seeking Funds For Your Investment?
- Boost Your Home Value
- When Buying A Unit
- Take the Stress Out Of Buying Your Home With These Handy Tips
- Refinancing - The Smarter Way to Lower Your Home Loan Repayments
- How to Build A Good Deposit
- Lower Your Mortgage With These Simple Tips
- Big Decision - Overseas Travel or Buy Your First Home?
- Buying Off the Plan
- Saving For A Deposit